Is leasing out parking land for commercial use a scam? Well, the Anti-Corruption Bureau has initiated a probe into city-based lawyer Adv Rajiv Gomes’ complaint of an alleged scam behind South Goa Planning and Development Authority’s decision to allot the land acquired specifically for parking to host exhibitions and sales.
With the government deciding to bring part of Arpora-Nagoa panchayat under the North Goa Planning and Development Authority (NGPDA), the planning body has now decided to prepare a Land Use Map and Land Use Register of the new areas included in the planning area.
Denying claims that five of its personnel had assaulted a man who had allegedly stripped before a naval officer’s minor daughter the previous day, the Navy has claimed that the accused had sustained injuries after his motorcycle had hit a road divider.
CM Parsekar has stated that only two of the nine Congress MLAs are working for party. rnHe was addressing a gathering after welcoming Amona Panch and Congress worker Krishna Gawas along with his activists into the BJP.
- CM’s inability to attend Mhadei meet stirs up ‘fire’
- Practo and Ola partner for India-wide Mobility access to users visiting doctors
- Stone Age mummy still revealing secrets, 25 years on
- Atmanya Projects launches treehouse bungalows in Dhargal
- No ease of doing business in Goa, say industrialists at Goathon